[3dprinter-general] arduino-mighty-1284p is marked for autoremoval from testing

Dr. Bas Wijnen bas at wijnen.me
Sat Jul 22 06:36:51 BST 2023

Hi list,

While it is possible to update this package to GCC-13, it would also need to be
updated to use the new Arduino API, as it is currently not functional.

I think it might make sense to remove it instead, and if support for the 1284
is still required, add the arduino-sanguino package instead. That supports the
1284, but also the 644 and maybe others. Personally I'm no longer using the
Arduino libraries, which is why it hasn't been a priority for me to fix this
package. Since nobody complained, I guess it wasn't a priority for many others
either. That's why I think removal may be reasonable.

Any comments on this?

Thanks,
Bas