[Alioth-staff-replacement] gitea.debian.net

Joerg Jaspert joerg at ganneff.de
Mon Aug 21 06:50:50 UTC 2017

On 14771 March 1977, Michael Lustfield wrote:

>> There are even settings for OpenID.
>> (Meaning there is a way for doing user registration elsewhere)
> How does integration with Debian's SSO [1] sound? This has been done,
> btw.

Not very useful, honestly.  Not with the current sso design and changes
needed to it for it be useful to use it this way round. With current
design, it would need to be the other way round, sso client to you.

Thats the one disadvantage I see in running multiple different git
somethings - which one do we take as so authorative that sso fetches
data from and it defines who is -guest? (Obviously none of them having
this flag, and sso being the one who does it (or another thing and gits
and sso fetch from there) is the best thing).

But sso is in other threads, so lets keep actual sso foo over there.

--
bye, Joerg