[Amavisd-new-debian-devel] 2.2.1

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Sun Jul 24 23:26:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:04:28 +1000
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au> wrote:

>     >> What do others think of this suggestion? That the user
>     >> configuration file initially be empty?
>
>     Davor> I dislike it.
>
> What don't you like about it?

Oh sorry, I thought it needed no more comment.

I mean, I always prefer commented files over empty ones.
It allows you to just open the file, comment/uncomment
as appropriate and get on-stage real quick.

It's easier to delete or ignore the comments (if you
don't find them useful) than it is to open the file,
see it empty, exit the editor, copy from examples,
edit again etc. You see my line of thought...