[Amavisd-new-debian-devel] transition from amavisd-new-milter to amavisd-milter

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Sun Aug 22 22:03:55 UTC 2010

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010, Harald Jenny wrote:
> does nobody have an opinion on this?

I don't have anything against it, but I also have no idea whatsoever whether
it will work well, due to configuration issues.  Still, it is a lot better
than leaving a broken package that doesn't exist anymore behind, so I'd say
go for it.

If there are configuration issues, a NEWS.Debian entry should be able to
take care of it (plus a bug on the release notes, so that it is mentioned
there as an one-liner).

  Henrique Holschuh