[Amavisd-new-debian-devel] future team maintainance of amavisd-milter?

Harald Jenny harald at a-little-linux-box.at
Sat Jun 18 22:08:34 UTC 2011

Dear list members,

I'm currently the package maintainer of amvisd-milter but I'm not a DD or DM so
I'm facing the problem of getting my new versions uploaded to Debian. As my
package is not very useful without amavisd-new and given the fact that I'm
already listed as a member of the amavisd-new development team I wanted to ask
if it wouldn't make sense to change the my package to team maintaince by the
amavisd-new team (Alex I guess this is primarily a question for you as you
currently do the most work concerning amavisd-new)? Given the fact that the
repository is already part of the amavisd-new tree and that the outstanding
packaging issues are mostly cosmetical (change VCS fields, adapt new standards
version, silence non-fatal build time warnings) the work needed in the near
future is minimal and won't put much workload on a potential reviewer of the
team.

So I'm looking forward to your comments

Kind regards
Harald Jenny