[Android-tools-devel] arm64 & armhf builds?

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:36:37 UTC 2016

So, looks like the LAVA team does need adb & fastboot on all ARM
platforms, right? :)

I was wrong about android-libunwind. Actually I remember it was
android-libbacktrace, which is needed by adb, who FTBFS in the other
platforms. What if android-libbacktrace still FTBFS on ARM? In that
case, adb won't be built either, and I fear this will even further
prevent our packages from migrating to testing. Actually, this bug
#817823 is already pulling it from migrating.

_hc, did you remember libbacktrace FTBFS on ARM or MIPS? Do you think
it's OK to build adb/fastboot and their dependencies on ARM and/or
MIPS?