[Android-tools-devel] Processed: affects 1024902 aapt android-libaapt android-libandroidfw android-libext4-utils android-libnativebridge aidl hidl-gen split-select zipalign

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Feb 13 01:45:03 GMT 2023

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> affects 1024902 aapt android-libaapt android-libandroidfw android-libext4-utils android-libnativebridge aidl hidl-gen split-select zipalign
Bug #1024902 [src:android-platform-tools] android-platform-tools: missing version prefix in shlibs dependencies
Added indication that 1024902 affects android-libext4-utils, android-libnativebridge, aidl, hidl-gen, split-select, and zipalign
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

1024902: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1024902
Debian Bug Tracking System