[Aptitude-devel] New version ready for sponser/upload

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Fri Feb 10 06:26:25 UTC 2012

Quoting Axel Beckert (abe at debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> Christian seems to have been slightly quicker than me and uploaded
> 0.6.5-1 already. (Otherwise I'd done that now. :-) Thanks for the
> upload and thanks to all who made that release possible!

Yep. I figured out that the discussion could continue for another
upload after this one receives our fellow developers' attention.

Also, I thought it would be a good sign to everybody that life is back
in aptitude land..:-)

I was amazed to see that it actually took longer to build aptitude
than it took to build samba, which I was building at the same time on
the same biprocessor machine..:-)