[Babel-users] switching cerowrt to quagga-babeld issues

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Mon Jul 2 11:52:58 UTC 2012

01.07.2012, 03:53, "Dave Taht" <dave.taht at gmail.com>:

>>  Implemented, committed, tested, pushed, and documented.
>
> Packaged, compiled, pushed to ceropackages-3-3 on github, and built in
> the (as yet untested) development-only build of cerowrt, here:
>
> http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero1/3.3/3.3.8-8/

There are 7 boxes in my temporary possession: one WNDR3700v2 and six WNDR3800. For the next couple of weeks these won't be used for anything but CeroWrt build tests (no idea what happens after that). I have just flashed all of them with 3.3.8-8 and passed through a custom config script, which besides other things currently configures Babel exchanges to be authenticated. The only major outstanding issue seems to be the default route one (which doesn't reproduce in today's topology, but I know it exists).

The project may get more options, if we drive the prototype towards a finished deliverable.

--
    Denis Ovsienko