[Babel-users] Makefile Patch

Dominyk Tiller dominyktiller at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 03:12:10 UTC 2015

The `mkdir -p ` should take care of that if necessary, by creating the
directory, but yeah, ideally, if it doesn't already exist on most Linux
distros we should try and avoid creating a directory that is non-standard.

I'm reasonably indifferent on where the MANDIR defaults to, to be
honest. My end goal is being able to set the MANDIR, so whatever works
best for everyone else within that end goal I'm entirely happy with.

Dom

Sent from OS X. If you wish to communicate more securely my PGP Public
Key is 0x872524db9d74326c.