[Babel-users] Study about Babel

Benny Lichtner kak0iy0kunai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:48:17 GMT 2019

> Hey, Martin. I work with the sudomesh / peoplesopen.net group in Oakland,
and we use an openwrt-based firmware and Babel.

Here's a link to our firmware:
github.com/sudomesh/sudowrt-firmware

and walkthrough:
peoplesopen.net/walkthrough

Recently we've been exclusively building for wd mynet n600/n700 routers
because they're good and cheap and we have a bunch.

I wish I had something more minimal to share with you, but maybe you can
work backwards from our firmware...

Also, I think LibreMesh can be configured to install and use Babel. One of
our current goals is to write a LibreMesh config that meshes with our
existing nodes (with Babel).

--Benny