[Babel-users] v4-over-v6 implementation

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:35:22 BST 2020

Well, it compiles, but how would you suggest going about testing it?
(in terms of setting up the routes in the linux kernel
to start with). Then I'd toss a bird implementation at it and see what
it breaks.
How long has the linux kernel had the ability to do this?
I would kind of prefer the ae numbers to be assigned sequentially
instead of out of the experimental range.