[Babel-users] Fwd: [ipv6-wg] RIPE80 Call for Presentations

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:30:17 BST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jen Linkova <furry13 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 2:54 AM
Subject: [ipv6-wg] RIPE80 Call for Presentations
To: ipv6-wg at ripe.net IPv6 <ipv6-wg at ripe.net>
Cc: RIPE IPv6 WG Chairs <ipv6-wg-chair at ripe.net>

Dear IPv6 Enthusiasts,

As you might have noticed, RIPE80 is going to be a virtual meeting.

So IPv6 WG is going to meet on Thu, May 14th, 13:00 - 13:45 CEST
(Don't forget to convert to your local timezone).

We are looking for talks.  COVID-19 does not seem to be a reason good
enough to slow down IPv6 deployments. I suspect it might be a reason
for accelerate them, actually. So stories about 'IPv6 in the Time of
Cholera' (or any other talks about IPv6) are appreciated.

Please send your suggestions (the title, short summary, how much time
you need) to ipv6-wg-chair at ripe.net.

Thanks,
--
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry on behalf of IPv6 WG Chairs.

--
Make Music, Not War

Dave Täht
CTO, TekLibre, LLC