[Calendarserver-discuss] Debian Groupware µ-Meeting 2018

Carsten Schoenert c.schoenert at t-online.de
Sun Oct 7 15:05:00 BST 2018

Hello Guido,

thanks for doing the organizational stuff! I added Roel to the
recipients as he is doing all the Z-Push packaging work for now almost
two years.

Roel, it would be nice if you can attend as well. I guess most of the
possible attendees will go to the OpenRheinRhur event on Saturday and
Sunday afterwards. It's a tiny but because of this also a nice FOSS
meeting in a old industrial environment.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert