Somes updates on flyers page

Alban Vidal alban.vidal at zordhak.fr
Tue Apr 2 00:53:24 BST 2019

Hello,

Le 01/04/2019 à 19:09, Elena ``of Valhalla'' a écrit :

> I think I know: if you download the files and open them with inkscape
> you can see the bounding box (a page with the precise size for the
> hexagon) and a layer called “bleed” that goes beyond this bounding box:
> this is used when printing the stickers, but is not really part of the
> sticker (which is smaller than what shown on the page)
Yes it's that :)

I've also split in separated PDF files the 'social_contract' for each
languages and update the Makefile and ReadMe files.

I have an issue with Buster when I convert the 'openlogo-nd-alpha.svg'
file to PDF.
The render is very pixelised.
It work with Stretch.
If you want try, you can run `make openlogo-nd-alpha.pdf` in the
social_contract directory and open the openlogo-nd-alpha.pdf file.

Regards,

Alban