[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb_0.17.1-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Tue Apr 28 09:06:53 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-04-26 at 23:14 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Christoph Berg <myon at debian.org> writes:
>
> > Re: Richard B Winters 2015-04-24 <1429834338.8752.77.camel at mmogp.com>
> >
> > Feri, if you have more to add, can you push that to the alioth repo?
>
> More to remove.  I'd like to declare the library package Multi-Arch:
> same, but the triplets are dropped from the paths.  The commit message
> of 526b3844 does not explain this move (and enabling dependency tracking
> does not buy us anything anyway).  So I prefer my 2d880746.

I was taught about the triplets today by Christoph, and must admit I
didn't know overriding dh_auto_configure would require additional
arguments to ensure the use of those paths.  Now I know for the future.

Though I didn't drop them, the previous package already had
dh_auto_configure overridden.  I had in fact dropped it altogether
myself due to the fact that all paths were set properly during the build
automatically, but re-added it after you included $(MAKE) doxygen so
that I could set --docdir and decided to add -enable-dependency-tracking
as well.

Please refer to
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-ha/libqb.git/tree/debian/rules?id=1fe2fdc1e4555c12a67e1ac3552fee46f4280240

I just wanted to elaborate on that, though it doesn't change the fact
that I re-added it without knowing.

Thanks -

--
Rik