[Debian-ha-maintainers] Build Pacemaker with cman

Wed Sep 2 15:21:38 UTC 2015

On 09/01/15 18:37, Ferenc Wagner wrote:

>> In order to setup Pacemaker+DRBD+GFS2, I need to install CMAN with
>> pacemaker[1]. But Pacemaker provided by ppa.mmogp.com doesn't have it
>> in its features :
>
> Yes, CMAN is deprecated, the current HA stack does not use it.  You
> should be able to use DRBD and GFS2 without CMAN nowadays, under
Ok, so it seems that the DRBD user guide is not up to date (even for 9.0
[1]). I'll ask on the DRBD mailinglist for some clarifications.

> Corosync 2.  We're working towards that.  Help is welcome, though,
> especially because I personally don't use either DRDB nor GFS2.
So what do you use to have a dual primary cluster file system?

Thanks for your answer.

[1]: http://drbd.linbit.com/users-guide-9.0/s-gfs-enable.html
--
Alexis de BRUYN