[Debian-ha-maintainers] Build Pacemaker with cman

Richard Winters rik at mmogp.com
Wed Sep 2 15:54:46 UTC 2015

Hello Alexis,

One more bit of explanation for you -

ClusterLabs is the umbrella group for the RedHat line of cluster
software. It is a collaborative group made up of all the individuals
who are part of the project in one sense or another.  It can be seen
as a replacement to linux-ha discussion.

It was collaboratively decided upon by many (including the Debian team
in the past) to use ClusterLabs as a singular point of collaboration
for support.

While Debian-HA has an OFTC channel - debian-ha; We also exist within
freenode.net, in the #clusterlabs channel.

You'll find Debian (a good chunk of us anyways), Ubuntu, RH/Fedora,
Suse,CentOS, and many more developers and end users who help to
maintain ClusterLabs software within the channel.

I'd highly recommend asking questions not specific to Debian in there,
or through their mailing lists - the group overall is extremely
knowledgeable in various setups, and I'm fairly sure could help you
through DRBD setup - regardless of your specific use-case.

#clusterLabs isn't for developers, its for the community.  It's there
to make getting support with the setup and usage of clusterlabs
software easier for end users (and everybody).

http://clusterlabs.org/

HTH,

Rik
1B842CB5