[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker 1.1.13 on Debian/Jessie

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Wed Sep 23 16:26:52 UTC 2015

Cédric Dufour - Idiap Research Institute <cedric.dufour at idiap.ch>
writes:

> On 23/09/15 14:26, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> You can find fresher Corosync and Pacemaker (and DLM) packages at
>> deb http://apt.niif.hu/debian jessie main.  This is my somewhat
>> volatile testing repo, which represents more closely that we plan to
>> upload.
>
> Do you plan to include updated cluster-glue, resource-agents and
> fence-agents packages (as can be found in stock Debian/Strech or MMOGP
> repos) or will you stick with the default Debian/Jessie versions
> (somewhat older but no so, except for fence-agents 3.1.5 vs 4.0.x ) ?

I don't know yet.  I use this repo for building jessie backports of the
package stack for testing, and will add things as necessary.  New
upstream LVM with cmirrord is on the plate, but I can't tell much in
advance.

We'll probably provide official jessie backports if there's sufficient
interest, but people seem more interested in a stable HA addon repo for
jessie with the most critical fixes only.

> And what about crmsh (entirely missing from Debian/Jessie; not
> required but definitely handy)?

Being pure Python, crmsh may not require any backporting for now, I
haven't checked.  But I can tell that I'd like to use it under jessie.

> If you're heading towards Pacemaker 1.1.13 too, then I'll stick to
> what shall be the "official" Debian/Jessie solution (rather than
> straying too much away from it)

Pacemaker 1.1.13 is our current target, we're working on it.
--
Regards,
Feri.