[Debian-ha-maintainers] SBD as watchdog daemon

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Fri Apr 12 10:10:49 BST 2019

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 11:03:52AM +0200, wferi at niif.hu wrote:
> Uploading to unstable could block smaller changes targeting testing, so
> we'd better use experimental for uncertain stuff.  But this is a
> technical detail only, my main concern is that I can't tell whether
> these fixes are important enough (they sound so, though) and I can't
> really test them either, because I've got no experience with sbd.  I
> think if these patches indeed fix important issues, we can reasonably
> get an unblock for them, either in the form of a new upstream release
> (if upstream is willing) or by cherry-picking them.  I'm just not the
> right person to request the unblock, lacking specific knowledge.

Yes, it is hard to tell since there is no detailed description of the
problem they are fixing. I'll build an updated version and try if for a
while. If there are no problem I guess there is no harm in releasing it.

--
Valentin