[Debian-ha-maintainers] Partial migration bug in 2.1.5, solved in 2.1.6

Ferenc Wágner wferi at niif.hu
Tue Jun 27 11:55:18 BST 2023

Yoann CONGAL <yoann.congal at smile.fr> writes:

> From one of the pacemaker authors the precise fix seems to be
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/ad9fd9548f02a38885fa36765af9742a5a88576e
> But this is based on a bunch of refactoring so this patch does not
> apply on the 2.1.5 debian branch :(

Hi,

Thanks for gathering all this info and the reproducer.  I quickly looked
into backporting the fix but that wasn't enough, far from that: the
refactorings really get in the way.  I'd like to do this eventually, but
I'm also rather short on time these days, so can't promise anything;
help is welcome.  Backporting 2.1.6 would probably be quicker, but I'm
not sure you'd like to get on that train.
--
Regards,
Feri.