[Debian-handbook-translators] Any problems with the system WeblateHelp 2 users acee

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:09:41 UTC 2012

Hi

2012/7/30 Willer Gomes Junior <willer at ogomes.com>:
> Two users accessing the same file.

Is the lock on a given branch, and it isn't an error, except that you
already was working in this branch. Is it the case?

> I translated about 30 lines and was blocked by Denis Dori.
> Any problems with the system Weblate.
> See the attached file.

Is better/easy to send a screenshot (jpg or png), Willer. The
enconding of your files inside the zip file give me error when I try
to extract.

Anyway, i don't know who is Denis Doria. He isn't inside this list or
any other. Do you have his contact?

Best,
Claudio