[Debian-handbook-translators] Understanding some markups

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:24:29 UTC 2012

Hi

Raphael, i have a doubt about how interpretate this string:

<emphasis>CULTURE</emphasis> Commercial distributions

I saw that in IT and ES is equal, but removing this markups, we have
"CULTURE Commercial distributions". This string is more to:

CULTURE - Commercial distributions , or
Culture Commercial distributions?

I can translate it to:

CULTURA - Distribuições Comerciais , or
Distribuições de Cultura Comercial

This string is related to cultural question of only have distributions
based in companies? I understood (reading your book :D) that YES!, so,
could be "Distribuições de <emphasis>CULTURA</emphasis> Comercial. Is
the same thing for spanish and (I believe) italian.

Best,
Claudio