[Debian-handbook-translators] [SCM] Git repository for debian-handbook branch, squeeze/master, updated. debian/6.0+20121031-155-gf5ad175

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Apr 5 19:40:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013, Dag Velovic wrote:
> Yes, you are right, and I am truly sorry.TortoiseGit does not support url
> like "ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git -b
> squeeze/master" especially the " -b squeeze/master" part.At least to my
> knowlegde.And that is how the story begun...

"-b squeeze/master" is just a shorthand to checkout the squeeze/master
branch just after the clone.

But whatever you do, please review what you're about to push by doing a
diff between your local branch and the remote branch.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/