[Debian-handbook-translators] [OFF-TOPIC] Translation of texts in a SVG file

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:23:02 UTC 2014

Hi

Sorry by the off-topic, but is a doubt about Debian and translation. Some
time ago i did a infographic about Debian[1] that was translated in 10
languages. I did a update in my work and the translation process is
terrible.I need a better way to do and maintain it.

[1]http://cfnarede.com.br/infografico-do-debian

So, i ask if someone have some tip or suggestion to translate strings in a
SVG file. I tried to find in the net without a good way to do it.

Since now, thanks by any suggestion.

Bests,
Claudio