[Debian-handbook-translators] I need help to update the pl-PL/.po* files

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Nov 21 13:34:52 UTC 2016

Dear Stanisław,

At Sun, 20 Nov 2016 16:19:44 +0100,
"Stanisław Krukowski" <dfk0077 at riseup.net> wrote:

> Please help to update the translations made be me at https://hosted.weblate.org.
>
> The last update was made by Raphaël Hertzog, 2016-22-09, and since then I have
> made a lot of work but nothing was commited to the debian-handbook's
> repository. All files from the Weblate's site need to be updated (some of them
> are just "touched", the others are translated in 100% and reviewed once again
> by me).

Don't worry, Raphael usually synchronizes between Weblate and Git once a month [1, 2].

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-handbook-translators/Week-of-Mon-20160404/000413.html
[2] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-handbook-translators/Week-of-Mon-20160404/000415.html

> I have tried to update the files myself with git but it seems I had not enough
> permissions' rights to upload them (I have an account on Alioth, I put an SSH
> key at the account, I am a member of the debian-handbook's project).

It looks that you have enough privileges to push to "jessie/master".
Please check if you are trying to push to "jessie/master" branch (not "master" branch).

[3] https://alioth.debian.org/users/stw-001-01-guest/
[4] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/tree/README.git

You can send Git patch or po files to this mailing list and request us to push them [5].

[5] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/tree/README.translators

> Some time ago I requested a personal repository at the project's site, I've
> got one
> (https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/debian-handbook/users/stw-001-01-guest.git)
> but I cannot to connect with it. Can someone help me and explain what I'm
> doing wrong?

It is totally empty and is not prepared as git repository.
You need to deploy "bare" Git repository via Alioth's SSH shell account [6].
If your repository is ready, GIT_DIR tree should be there (see my repository [7,8]).

[6] https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#Using_personal_Git_repositories
[7] https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/debian-handbook/users/ayanokouzi-guest.git/
[8] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/users/ayanokouzi-guest.git/

Sincerely yours,