[Debian-handbook-translators] Weblate availability

Patrick Kox patrick.kox at skynet.be
Mon Apr 3 08:07:10 UTC 2017

Hi Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi,

Just a quick question:
Once I can start the translation from the website, will I also be able to edit the README file?

I might want to change some things in the future,  but at the moment there are 2 small things :

My email account to patrick.kox at proximus.be (@skynet is my ISPs old name)
And
Dutch  (Netherlands) into Dutch (Nederlands)

Maybe also België in brackets behind Nederlands? Because there are small differences between Belgium and The Netherlands.

Thanks!
Patrick Kox

-- Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-@ Mail.