[Debian-handbook-translators] Updated nb-no translation of the handbook

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Jul 3 16:52:36 BST 2020

[Raphael Hertzog]
> I try to do it once per month but I have skipped many months in the past...
> but I can also do it on request at times.

Very good.  I notice German and Norwegian Bokmål are both at 100%
percent now, so perhaps this is a good time for such request?  I hope
the PDF build the nb version, but we might have some lingering errors
somewhere.

Btw, is the weblate git repository available for pulling by anyone?  It
would make it easier to validate the build.

Now we just need a lot of proof reading. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen