[Debian-handbook-translators] Typo in 06_apt?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Jul 4 21:02:43 BST 2020

There are two variations of a registry entry currently used, one with
capital E and the other with lower case e.

I suspect we want to use capital letters, and suggest the string in
06_apt is changed to use this.  Otherwise, I suggest to change all with
role distribution to switch to lower case.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen