[Debian-handbook-translators] Converting DIA to PNG?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Jul 10 17:21:14 BST 2020

[Jorge]
> Inside the program I clicked on export and then choose Cairo PNG, if I
> remember correctly. For the resolution:
> Files>adjustments>Ansichtvorgaben, then change width and height as you
> wish. Sorry, mine is in German, so then names maybe are not exactly the
> same. I hope you can find it with this info. Oh, if you still have
> problems, maybe this can be of help:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14945204/dia-export-resolution-too-small

Thank you.  I managed to increase the resoluion of the generated PNGs
using this trick, by looking at the relation between the english PNGs
and the norwegian PNGs, but did not manage to end up with 1024 pixels,
only close.  Had to remake autobuilder.dia to get rid fo the blank space
at the end, no idea why.  Anyway, new figures are in buster/master
now. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen