[Debian-handbook-translators] Translations down to 80%?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Jul 22 16:43:50 BST 2020

It look like weblate for the Debian Administrator's Handbook is being
updated with the latest fixes in the salsa git repository.  This is
great.  But I fail to understand how the changes was so wast that the
Norwegian Bokmål translation went from 100% to 79% and the German went
from 100% to 80%.  Anyone know what happened?

The weblate translation is locked at the moment, so I realise that the
work is ongoing, but decided to send an email anyway to try to make sure
the situation is looked at before the translation is unlocked again.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen