[Debian-handbook-translators] zh-CN build failure in weblate git help

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Nov 6 07:47:22 GMT 2020

[xiao sheng wen(肖盛文)]
> Beginning work on zh-CN
> DTD Validation failed for
> '/home/atzlinux/debian-handbook/tmp/zh-CN/xml/debian-handbook.xml':
> 11_network-services.xml:2295: validity error : Element indexterm content
> does not follow the DTD, expecting (primary? , ((secondary , ((tertiary
> , (see | seealso+)?) | see | seealso+)?) | see | seealso+)?), got
> (primary see CDATA)
> ERROR: failed to build HTML output for zh-CN
[...]
> Is there anybody would  tell me how to debug more?

Sure.  The error above report that there is
docbook standard state that text3 can not bee there (designated CDATA in
the (primary see CDATA) sequence.  Searching for 'primary see' in the
zh-CN translation on Weblate led me to this broken entry:

  特网文件系统)"

The trailing text need to move inside the <primary> or <see> block.

I fixed one of these earlier when pulling the weblate changes into salsa
earlier, so this is not the first such issue.  Then I moved the triling
text into the <see> block.  Perhaps a solution also here.

--
Hapy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen