[Debian-handbook-translators] please update catalan version

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Jul 20 16:43:49 BST 2022

[d manye]
> catalan translation is just finished in weblate. it would be nice if you
> could import it into git and also update the web pages.

Thank you for letting us know.  I've updated the buster/master from
weblate now.  I notice there are seven languages at 100% now: English,
Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, German, Indonesian, Norwegian Bokmål and
Spanish.

Several languages could need some help on
<URL:https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/#languages>.
Simplified Chinese is closest to 100% at 91%. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen