[Debian-handbook-translators] Updated salsa from weblate, Italian reach 100%

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Dec 11 08:11:11 GMT 2022

I just updated the Debian handbook git repository on salsa from Weblate.
show Italian completed the translation since the last update.
Impressive. :)

The one closest to reaching 100% now is Indonesian at 94%, even though
it seem to be only one person working on it at the moment.  I had to fix
a small typo in it to get it to build, though.

I also again had to flag the same build breaking pt-BR translation as
fuzzy as before:

Can someone who understand the language bring it into the correct format
before unfuzzying it again.

updated as soon as the automatic build completes.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen