[Debian-handbook-translators] Translations pulled in from Weblate

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Oct 12 22:58:34 BST 2023

I just completed a merge of the pending Translations from weblate into
the bullseye/main branch.  I had to modify the es-ES, fr-FR, pt_BR and
zh-TW translations to get the HTML build working.  See commit
9588cf27a11e6cd8c2a929d79a1fd8e45755d7c9 for the details.  Most
problematic strings were flagged as 'fuzzy', but I fixed the few I
believe I understood how to handle.

Translation status is as usual available from

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen