[Debian-in-workers] Hindi translation for D-I

Nishant Sharma nishantsharma.in at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:16:32 UTC 2005

Hello Chris,

> Well, my problem is that I have someone (Ravi Shrivastava) who began
> the work, so it just cannot be taken over.
There is nothing like taking over, Ravi has far more exposure and
experience due to his involvement with IndLinux and other translation
projects and he is the right fellow to lead the Hindi translation for
D-I.

> I'm fine for having more than one translator, especially if it makes
> the translation advances faster than now and if it leads to some
> proofreading.
I agree. And I'm expecting a few more people to join this effort. :-)

regards,
Nishant
--
How about some patent on "(a+b)2 = a2+2ab+b2". Choose free software!
http://www.nishants.net