[Debian-in-workers] t-shirts?

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:27:47 UTC 2007

Gora Mohanty wrote:

>> I am suggesting a caption for Debian Tshirts "Free as in Freedom , Not
>> as in Free CDs "
>
> Being presumably a dig at Ubuntu, a -1 from my side for this
> slogan, unless you can point to a clear way in which Ubuntu
> is less free than Debian. We have enough to do rather than
> starting petty rivalries about purity of essence.

Qn.Why do think that it is on Ubuntu? After last FOSS.IN i got nearly
12 CDs/DVDs . And If the point strikes ubuntu there are enough reasons
Praveen's Userpage do links a lot of issues. We already released some
tshirts at the time of etch release parties . That was a big hit
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/User:Pravs/What_Ubuntu_should_do_to_regain_my_confidence

Debian is doing a Project day with Ubuntu. But it must not prevent us to
  talk about freedom. It is sure that We need to answer the question
mainly because of joint project day. Do you think a Tshirt message will
create rivalries? It is the most simple way of communicating a message.

Anivar