[Debian-l10n-devel] [Debian-l10n-commits] r1048 - /ddtss/trunk/ddtss-cgi

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:16:33 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Nicolas François
<nicolas.francois at centraliens.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 02:02:28PM -0000, kleptog-guest at users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
>> Author: kleptog-guest
>> Date: Sun Jun  1 14:02:28 2008
>> New Revision: 1048
> [...]
>> -    if( $email !~ /^[A-Z0-9._%-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,4}$/i )
>> +    if( $email !~ /^[A-Z0-9._+-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,4}$/i )
>
> This will remove support for '%' in the login part of the email address.
> Is it on purpose?

Ah well, yes it was on purpose but on further reflection I think I got
the % confused with the ! which is definitely illegal.

It appears that % is valid in email addresses so I could re-add it,
but my mailbox does not contain single email using it. Anyone else
want to chime in here?

Have a nice day,