[Debian-l10n-devel] Reducing the time gap to update the stats pages

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Jun 2 04:41:41 UTC 2008

As of now, it seemms to me that pages like
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/fr
are updated quite late after packages are installed in the archive.

For instance, the French stats show mailagent as incomplete while the
updated package was uploaded on May 31st by Manoj....

I don't exactly remember how these stats are generated. It involves
churro, IIRC, but not only.

So, this might be an anomaly somewhere but, still....

And, anyway, the way these pages are updated *should* be documented
somewhere. For me, this is kinda black magic and being the de facto
i18n guru, I don't like that..:-)

Nicolas, that's probably for you, again...