[Debian-l10n-devel] Output from gen-testing scripts

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Wed Jun 4 14:50:36 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 07:52:28AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> fortunes-bg gives an "error" for these scripts. This happens for ages,
> indeed, but I didn't care to report up to now.
>
> That package has a "weird" layout:

[...]
> I think that the script is confused by the debian/ directory being a
> symlink on the current directory.

There are other packages with the same issue:
  * wordtrans
  * kernel-image-2.4.27-m68k
  * debian-med
  * ...
(see /org/dl10n-stuff/bin/gen-unstable or gen-testing, which is equivalent)

In future versions, it would be nice to support these packages, but I
would propose to just filter out this package to get readable logs for the
moment (i.e. empty ones I hope).
This also means that we are losing some packages from the tracking.

Cheers,
--
Nekral