[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP stats is not updated anymore.

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Thu Mar 5 06:20:03 UTC 2009

Quoting Nicolas François (nicolas.francois at centraliens.net):
> Hi Martijn,
>
> You may have more chance on this list.
>
> On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 11:21:16PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > Ok, I've implemented a fix and everything should start working again.
> > I don't know if any other thing suffered from corruption but the stats
> > should at least start working again.
> >
> > PS. Can some admin contact me so I can have a look at the file
> > 16385/16389 in the postgres data directory. I'd like to examine tuples
> > (567,226), (567,231), (918,217), (918,218).
>
> I may apply as "some admin", but I have no idea what should be done.
>
> If you send a command, I can sudo it.

I sent the relevant file to Martijn in the hope that this would be
enough for him.

I'd also like to point out that, as Martijn apparently has good skills
in these RDBMS things, we should maybe consider giving him the
possibility to access such data directly on churro.

It's very certainly not worse than /me having full sudo rights..:-)

As of now, many things in the DDTP framework have Grisu as a SPOF. Our
Grisu is of course rock-solid and reliable but I heard that Germany
has trains, trams and many such things that one can fall under.

("If he ever falls under a train" is a typical French expression used to
point out that someone is a SPOF...)