[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS is down

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sun Apr 25 16:39:46 UTC 2010

Quoting Nobuhiro Ban (ban.nobuhiro at gmail.com):
> Dear maintainers,
>
> Thank you very much for dealing with the server problem!
>
> Both DDTSS and ddt.cgi recovered, now I can use them.

Well, should I say that the solution was: reboot the server? :-)

Sounds like Windows, isn't it?

Indeed, I think that problems were related to DNS problems and as I
know nearly nothing about PostgreSQL and that restarting PostgreSQL
wasn't enough to solve the problem, I finally decided this morning to
reboot churro.

Please feel free to ring bells again in such situations in case none
of the admins notices the problems.