[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS repo on git.debian.org: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-l10n/ddtp2.git/

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sun Nov 25 21:04:33 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 09:47:38PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Here it is:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-l10n/ddtp2.git
> ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-l10n/ddtp2.git/
> with the current content of your github.
>
> Now, as suggested by faw, that would be great:
> - you can push to git.debian.org
> - maybe even the step after, make git.debian.org the canonical place advertised on debian-i18n

Nice, thanks.

Well, pulling works. I haven't tried pushing yet (because I have
nothing new) but I'll try it out when the time comes.

At some point I'm think I'll use the new code to handle the imports on
ddtp.debian.net, since it is more robust (I dislike cleaning the
database by hand).  No timeframe on that though.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer