[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) Re: DDTP - No Tranlation-XX files in http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/i18n/ ?

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Fri May 24 04:38:07 UTC 2013

Hellow fellow ftpmasters,

Is there any chance that the copy of ddtp-i18n-check.sh you have in
<insert right place here> to deal with stuff coming from
i18n.debian.net and related to DDTP...is updated with s/wheezy/jessie,
according to the mail below?

Also, proposed patch attached, to make error mails a bit more
meaningful than "arf arf"....:-)

Of course, please let me know if you need this to be fixed another
way. It's not that urgent: after all our stuff is failing daily for
about a month, so it can fail a few more days..:-)

----- Forwarded message from Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at gmail.com> -----