[Debian-l10n-devel] Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 09:11:10 UTC 2014

On 18 January 2014 00:20, Simon Paillard <spaillard at debian.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:08:05PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > On 17 January 2014 18:50, Christian PERRIER <bubulle at debian.org> wrote:
> > Yeah. I had some time and decided to see if I could find anything more.
> So
> > I pulled the git repo from the ftp-master website: git clone
> > https://ftp-master.debian.org/git/dak.git/
> [..]
> > But i18n.debian.net doesn't exist anymore?!?!? When did this happen?
> And is
> > it possible to register it again as a CNAME to ddtp.debian.net?
>
> My bad, updating a dns entry actually erases all previous personnal
> debian.net
> entries, and we updated ddtp.d.n 10 days ago.
>
> I've added back "i18n IN CNAME ddtp", should be live soon.

Thanks for that. Yes, the page about DNS entries does mention it does that,
but it is counterintuitive.

Anyway, it seems to have helped, in the auth.log I now get a connection:

Jan 18 07:52:14 ddtp sshd[5496]: Connection closed by 138.16.160.12
[preauth]

I'm pretty sure it's a host key issue, because it's a different machine.
Now we need to find an ftp-master to send the host key to and have them
accept it. Or copy the old host keys but that feels wrong somehow. The new
hostkey is

42:ed:ae:48:6b:f1:97:ae:c3:b4:b0:69:83:cd:56:2e.

Is it possible to file bugs against the ftp-master for this kind of thing?

Have a nice day,