[Debian-l10n-devel] Pending translation is being filled up from 212.232.24.2

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:25:14 UTC 2016

On 26 March 2016 at 13:05, Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de>
wrote:

> Hi Joe!
>
> > I know it is difficult to see the ip address
> > but if you start translating one of the pending translations you
> > can see the ip address in the history.
>
> I hoped I was just to stupid to find an easier way.
>
> I tried pd-arraysize:
>
> https://ddtp.kleptog.org/ddtss/index.cgi/de/forreview/pd-arraysize?1458993385
>
> 1457645250 fetched by 212.232.24.2
> 1457645251 processed from todo
> 1458993385 updated text by martine (ii)
>
> So I can confirm 212.232.24.2 as Origin.

Sigh, I wonder if it's some stupid bot. The current implementation is not
really resistant to them.

I can certainly look into remove excess entries. I seem to remember some
team wanting to have a long list to distribute the work, but having 300+
entries seems unreasonable in any case...

Have a nice day,