[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding insighttoolkit4_4.3.1-1_i386.changes

Luca Falavigna ftpmaster at debian.org
Wed Feb 13 10:49:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

Wrapping/Generators/Java/Tests/argparser.jar seems a jar archive, but
trying to unzip it I get the following message:
   Archive:  argparser.jar
   warning [argparser.jar]:  2983 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
     (attempting to process anyway)
   error [argparser.jar]:  start of central directory not found;
     zipfile corrupt.
     (please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
     appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)
Could you please describe what argparser.jar is?

Also, could you please describe what kind of data this file contains?
Testing/Data/Input/DCB120604.t61/11/pdata/1/2dseq

Cheers,
Luca (with the aid of one of our trainees)