[Debian-med-packaging] mia_2.2.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz alteholz at debian.org
Mon Sep 8 17:30:44 UTC 2014

Hi Gert and Andreas,

On Mon, 8 Sep 2014, Gert Wollny wrote:
>> In general I think it would be better to accept the package and file
>> a bug report since this could avoid passing the new queue twice
>> (specifically Gert is DM an needs a sponsor for packages
>> via new).
> I would second this. Considering that policy violations constitute a
> serious bug that would hinder a transition to testing, the incentive to
> fix it should be quite high for any maintainer, certainly it would be
> for me.

please have a look at the changelog of apt:

   apt (0.7.17) unstable; urgency=low

     [ Eugene V. Lyubimkin ]
       (...)
       - APT::Install-Recommends is now true by default, mentioned this in
         configure-index example. (Closes: #463268)
       (...)

    -- Michael Vogt <mvo at debian.org>  Wed, 05 Nov 2008 13:14:56 +0100

Do you still think that such laziness is not that important?

   Thorsten