[Debian-med-packaging] [imagej] 01/03: d/imagej.menu: add Debian menu entry and update Standards-Version to 4.0.1

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 04:17:02 UTC 2017

On 13 August 2017 at 04:52, Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:
> Hi Carnė,
>
> thank you for the contribution and feel free to add your ID to Uploaders
> if you are interested in this package.  Regarding this specific change
> I wonder whether you are aware that per policy menu should be deleted
> if desktop file exists.
>
> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Ups.  I misread the upgrading checklist.  I read that if there is
a desktop entry, then one must also install a menu entry.  I have
fixed that now.

By the way, lintian is also finding

  copyright-refers-to-versionless-license-file usr/share/common-licenses/GPL

which refers to yours and Paolo Ariano work.  Could you specify
the GPL version for your work?  The imagej shell wrapper states
that its GPL-3+ but I don't know if d/* mentioned in d/copyright
includes the rest of the work.

Thank you
Carnë