[Debian-med-packaging] sra-toolkit

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sun Oct 22 16:12:43 UTC 2017

Hi Eli,

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 04:23:54PM +0300, E.S. Rosenberg wrote:
> First of thank you for all your hard work! No disrespect was meant in my
> short original mail.

I have not read any disrespect in it.  I was simply trying to explain a
successful "workflow" how we can enhance the cooperation with interested
users.

> I don't know much about sra-toolkit either, I hope I'll have some time over
> the next month to look at this....

That would be nice.  I'll keep it on my desk with some lower priority than
other packages (as always any other volunteer is perfectly welcome to be
faster than I ;-) ).